1 x WeberŪ SmokeFire EX 6 Black Wood Fired Pellet Grill BBQ - 23511074
Available From March 2020 - WeberŪ have kept the development of their SmokeFire Wood Pellet Grill Smokers hush hush releasing them for 2020 now that they have been add WeberŪ's own well thought attention to detail and build quality.
The major attraction of a wood pellet grill is that it will combine the distinctive, much desired barbecue taste given by a charcoal barbecue with the easy to live with convenience offered by a gas barbecue so that cooking heat is achieved rapidly with similar performance achieved on each use whilst charcoal dust and general mess are kept to a minimum.
This simple combination of positive features mean it is no surprise that wood pellet grills are becoming a more and more popular choice when buying a new barbecue. The wood pellets used as a power source are created from heat and pressure treated sawdust to giving a homogenised consistent burn with minimal waste. Sufficient quantities of wood pallets can be stored in the large 9kg feed hopper with minimal fuss and mess ensuring that wood pellet grills will run for hours without the need for tending the fire always delivering consistent results.
The burning wood pellets create the natural smoke flavourings giving cooked food the distinctive barbecue taste plus the even cooking that is unique to pellet grills all of which is precisely controlled by the built in WeberŪ Connect step-by-step grilling assistant. The WeberŪ Connect step-by-step grilling assistant regulates the speed of feed of wood pellets into the burn pot and controls a fan to regulate the heat output to maintain the required cooking temperature
The two models of WeberŪ SmokeFire Wood Pellet Grill Smoker have been developed by WeberŪ's designers after carefully looking at other wood pallet grills and seeing how they can be improved. It is only now that they are happy with their developments that the WeberŪ SmokeFire Wood Pellet Grill Smokers are being released onto the market.
The WeberŪ SmokeFire Wood Pellet Grill Smokers include the following key features -
- An unique inclined auger, variable speed, has been specially designed to help prevent pellet jams and simplify maintenance.
- The wide 95-315° temperature range gives the flexibility to sear, smoke, roast and bake.
- Steak is seared as well as brisket is smoked and pies baked. The wide temperature range available plus precise temperature control mean that endless possibilities can be created from one barbecue.
- The much sought after distinctive wood fired barbecue taste can be maximised by adding an extra boost of smoke to the recipe.
- The SmokeFires exclusive easy-clean system directs ash and grease down into an easily removable drawer removing the need for the messy grease bucket.
- The integrated WeberŪ Connect step-by-step grilling assistant gives remote wi-fi access, flip and serve notifications, and readiness countdowns having an easy to read, weather resistant LCD display showing controller output, temperature and time.
- A large 9kg capacity hopper holds over an entire 9Kg bag of pellets making it the the perfect size for all day smoking.
- The Flavorizer bars have been designed to diffuse heat right across the entire cooking area so all foods cooks evenly with no worry of hot and cold spots.
- WeberŪ's exclusive porcelain-enamelled finish will withstand the elements plus helps prevent rusting and cracking over time.
WeberŪ's intention with their SmokeFire Wood Pellet Grill Smokers was to create the most innovative barbecue in the history of WeberŪ taking the authentic BBQ flavours of a charcoal barbecue then combining them with the convenience and ease of use provided by a gas barbecue then completing it by adding the precision and high-tech features only found in an electric barbecue a feat which has been fully accomplished with the creation of the SmokeFire Wood Pellet Grill Smokers.
Height (cm) - 119/157
Width (cm) - 139
Depth (cm) - 83
Weight (kg) - 79.37
Width (cm) -
Depth (cm) -
Height (cm) -
Width (cm) -
Length (cm) -
Available From March 2020
Fuel type - Wood Fired Pellet
Requires mains electricity hook up for full functionality
Dual grilling space - 6503 sq cm
Bottom grate - 4180 sq cm
Top grate - 2322 sq cm
Plated steel cooking grates
Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
Easy-clean ash and grease drawer
Large stainless steel side table
Heavy-duty steel cart frame
93c -315c temperature range
Includes one meat probe, four probe capacity
Diagnostic alerts via Weber Connect.
High capacity wood pellet hopper - 9.9kg
Porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox
Weber Connect smart grilling technology
Porcelain-enamel heat distribution plate
Side tables -1
Swivel casters - 2
Swivel locking casters - 2
Tool hooks - 2
Meat Probes Included - 1
Some assembly required
Cook box and all components not covered below - 5 years
Electrical components - 3 years
Cooking grates, pellet slide, burn pot, heat baffle, pellet grate, controller bezel - 3 years
Due to the current situation, there are significant impacts on our ability to maintain all our usual service levels. We will continue offering our services, receiving and delivering parcels for our customers but there may be disruptions to some services under current conditions.
Please allow 2 - 3 days for delivery.
Small parcel orders will be despatched using DPD LOCAL who will provide email and SMS updates, giving you the option to amend or reschedule your delivery.
Large barbecue deliveries weighing over 30kg will be despatched with a pallet delivery company.
Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee any deliveries due to events beyond our control
If you spend at least £500 online why not take advantage of our 'Interest Free Finance' offer?
Instead of paying for your order in one lump sum why not split the payment into 9 easy monthly payments. All you repay is the cost of the goods with no interest to pay! All we require is an initial 10% deposit minimum.
The application can be completed online in less than 5 minutes from our Desktop Website.